Peace


Ocean may be peaceful by outside,
 No wonder you don’t know what it hides
 I worry i look like calm from inside,
 I know what’s calm and what’s unquite
 I see myself in some peacefull nights,
 Too soothing, quite e’n quite.
    
They however feel so right, 
 nostalgic, prolly black’n white
 Okay, i look quite in your sight,
 Read my demons, look at what i write
 Not at all lonely isn’t sad, right?
 If you see my demon, close your eyes tight
 Cause, when it shouts it’ll never be quite.

The reason why i like the ocean is now clear, right?

Cause, no one knows when it’ll become a tide,

So, don’t get close to an ocean,

Let it be in its own ease

 Don’t you dare to play with my emotion,

 And let me live like an ocean in peace. 


You should never judge a book by its cover cause you never know how they really are, if you don’t know them properly. And if they don’t want to involve with you then let them be

-Anika Choudhary

 

Comments