Who Cares?

Deep down me, a human being cries,

I speak of those who neglect, the one who is teaching to speaks lies,

Being honest, a person losing its authentic rhyme

Who am I? Why peeling onions don't make me cry?

Loosing one's own rhyme, a waste of self -existence time.

What happened to me now? Things changed, so how?

And it goes like this, I woke up , realised, missed ,

13th nov is on its way,


The butterfly took me away, to realms unseen

I love you dear, I do,

I try my best to come back, 

Longing for an embrace 

But it's fear, What if you fly?


What if you fly away, like the butterfly that took me away?

What if I'm left here, with nothing to say?

Questions swirl through me, with responses unheard.


I'll search for my rhyme, for my true self to shine,

But until then, I'll stay lost, in this heart of mine,

I'll hold on to the memories, of the love we used to share,

And hope that someday, I'll find my way back to repair,

The pieces of my heart, that were lost along the way,

And maybe then, I'll find my rhyme, and have something to say.

-Samriddhi Jaiswal

Comments